英语教学在中国大学教育领域已经占据着主导地位20多年。我精心收集了,供大家欣赏学习!
篇1
P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor
P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.
病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。
R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. Ten minutes later Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.
接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。10分钟之后合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。
D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?
医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?
P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.
病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。
D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "
医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。
P: Ah...to be continued
病人:啊……待续
单词学习笔记
1.take a seat 坐下
例:If everyone will please take a seat, we can begin.
请大家就座,我们就可以开始了。
篇2
Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?
医生这个婴儿心脏有杂音,但杂音可能是正常的。他看起来很活泼?
Mother Oh yes.
母亲哦,很活泼。
Doctor Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?
医生他吃奶或哭闹后有发青紫的现象吗?
Mother Well. I haven‘t noticed anything like that.
母亲噢,我没有注意到那样的情况。
Doctor Does he seem to get tired very often?
医生他经常显得疲劳吗?
Mother When he cries a lot he does.
母亲当他哭多了就显得疲劳。
Doctor We‘ll watch this condition. Is he on any other food than the formula?
医生我们要注意这种情况。他除了吃配方奶以外还吃其他食物吗?
Mother No
母亲不吃。
Doctor How much formula is he taking?
医生他吃多少配方奶?
Mother Five ounces.
母亲5盎司。
Doctor I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?
医生我的意思是一天的总量是多少?能吃到1夸脱吗?
Mother Just about that.
母亲差不多1夸脱。
Doctor Well, we usually don‘t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He‘s gaining weight nicely. I see…No other problems?
医生厄,我们一般不愿意让他们一天吃1夸脱以上。要开始给他吃固体食物。他的体重会增加的很好,……没有其他问题了吧?
Mother I don‘t think so.
母亲没有了。
篇3
护士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:从昨晚开始的。
Patient: Since last night.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。
Nurse: You're wele.