Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong are brother pigs. They are very Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. Long-Long is the youngest pig. She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈住在一起。丁丁和东东 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是最小的,她整天帮着妈妈做家务。
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses.猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得 为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. Be careful of the wolf.再见,孩子们。去盖间房。 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. …… 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。 ……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap. 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house is strong. 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors! 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house. 丁丁和东东跑到龙龙家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼:站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in. 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们 在这儿。小猪,快把门打开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house is very strong. 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常坚固。
Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龙龙:我们把水烧开。
Brother pigs: OK. 猪哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好烫,好烫。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The wolf is dead . 三只小猪:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.讲故事者:从那以后,丁丁、东东和龙龙一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他们一起工作,一起玩。