笑话大全网 - 爆笑笑话 - lol所有英雄说台词

lol所有英雄说台词

殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木

I thought you'd never pick me

我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……

Okey...

好吧……

Aaaargh

啊!(愤怒地)

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Hey! Come back!

嘿!快回来!

Let's find some friends!

我们去找点儿朋友吧!

Mummy? Daddy?

妈妈?爸爸?

Daddy? Mummy?

爸爸?妈妈?

Where are we going?

我们这是要去哪?

Let's be friends forever!

让我们做好朋友吧

Come play with me

来和我玩吧

Let me give you a hug

真可怜,让我抱抱你…

风暴女神 - 迦娜

Yes, it's true. For only 2.95 a minute, I'll leave you breathless

"是的,只要998,就能让你爽到不能呼吸哟。"

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

The wrath of the sky is upon you

天空的愤怒将你笼罩!

The storm approaches

风暴就要来临了!

Their winds unleashed

它们的风儿已经发动了!

Say hello to the winds of change

向变革之风问声好吧!

I can smell your demise

我可以闻到你身上的死亡气息。

Your forecast is not good

你的预测并不怎么准嘛!

Stop staring at me like that

别用那种眼光盯着我看! 不看我花998干嘛。

The power of the wind is at your command

风之化身听候您的差遣。

Scatter my ashes in the wind

让我的骨灰随风飘荡……

My time has come

大限……已至……

As you wish

如你所愿。

Let the winds take me

风呀,带我一程吧!

I float on wings of truth

真理之翼与我同在。

Breathlessly

屏住呼吸!

The forecast is clear

预测的结果非常清楚。

Upon the winds I go

我将随风而行。

Yes, I know I take your breath away

没错,我知道我让你无法呼吸。

And you thought it was just a harmless breeze!

你还以为它只是一阵无害的微风么

酒桶 - 古拉加斯

If you're buyin', I'm in.

你埋单,我就来!

Last call!

打烊前的最后一杯!

Have a drink!

来一杯吧!

YARRRRR!

呀啊啊啊!

Dodge THIS!

尝尝这个!

Happy Hour - incoming!

欢乐时光 - 就要开始了!

Fight time!

斗殴时间到了!

Time to roll out the barrel!

是时候碾平酒桶了!

The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it. HAR HAR!

"我喝酒时唯一遇到过的问题,就是不小心把酒给弄洒了。哈哈!"

I'll drink you under the table, scrub.

我会让你喝翻到桌子底下去,烂

堕落天使 - 莫甘娜

We'll bring them pain

我们会叫他们好受的!

I'll have my revenge

我要报仇!

They will suffer

他们将会痛苦不堪!

Without mercy

绝不手软!

Share my torment

享用我的折磨吧!

Do not dally

请不要闲逛!

Feel my pain

感受我的痛苦吧!

I must have my revenge!

我必须去报仇了!

Not all angels are good

有人说他们上辈子都是折翼的天使……但我上辈子是什么呢?

You too will be judged

你们也会被审判的

宝石骑士 - 塔里克

Functional and stylish

中看又中用

I think I'll let you suffer for a while!

我想我会让你难受一阵子的!

You shall be crushed

你将被碾碎!

I will wheep for you

我会悼念你的。

Magic has ruined this land

魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。

Gems hold their edge

宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。

You face unblemished power

你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!

From coals to diamonds

璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!

My resonance joins Runeterra

这是……大地的回响……

Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous

呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!

Emmerald for insight

祖母绿象征着洞察。

Opal for harmony

猫眼石象征着和谐。

With clarity

清楚明了。

Ruby for vigor

红宝石象征着活力。

Brilliantly

要灿烂,要引人夺目。

Zaphire for divinity

蓝宝石象征着神性。

For a good time, call Amber

要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。

You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed

你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎

蛮族之王 - 泰达米尔

我的大屌…啊不,大刀早已饥渴难耐

This'll be a slaughter

这将会是场屠杀!

Now they die!

现在他们可以死了!

I am your worst nightmare

我是你最可怕的噩梦

As you wish

如你所愿

Into battle

开战吧!

Follow my blade

随心而动,随刃而行!

My destiny awaits

我的命运在等待!

My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!

召唤师,你的光辉时刻是什么时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!

I am your worst nightmare

我是你最可怕的噩梦

You never stood a chance

你是没有机会赢我的

狂战士 - 奥拉夫

Leave nothing behind!

所到之处,寸草不生!

Faster to battle!

快点参战!

Chop chop!

我砍!我再砍!

My axe is thirsty.

我的大斧早已饥渴难耐了!

Finally, some fun!

终于有点乐子了!

Death by steel!

吃我一斧!

Obliteration!

彻底消灭!

Cut them down to size!

把他们统统砍翻!

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his beard and the girth of his...beltbuckle.

一个男人的价值,可以从他胡子的长度,以及……皮带的长度上看出来

The might of Lockfar approaches.

洛克法的力量接近了!

I prefer traveling by water.

我更愿意走水路。

To plunder!

掠夺吧!

To action!

行动吧!

I'm going.

我正要去!

Urge to kill rising…

杀戮的欲望正在高涨!

Seeing RED!

我要发狂了!

Come on, I won't hurt you, I promise…

来吧,我不会伤害你的,我保证…

死亡颂唱者 - 卡尔萨斯

o you feel a chill?

你在……打冷颤么?

Share my curse

享用我的诅咒吧!

Their pain is my pleasure

他们的痛苦,就是我的快乐!

I obey

遵命……

Float on

正在往那飘呢……

Your wish...

如您所愿……

For the unliving

赞美死亡吧!

I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head

你的头太畸形了,我都无法使用你的头骨!

I'll put you in my book!

我要把你夹进我的书里

虚空行者 - 卡萨丁

Your magic is powerless against me

你的魔法对我无效

Justice will be served

正义将会得到伸张

Balance above all else

平衡重于一切

You are null and void

你微不足道,一无用处

As you wish

如你所愿

The balance of power must be preserved

必须维持力量的均衡!

Into the void

遁入虚空!

I tried to silence my mother once. Boy, do I regret that!

有一次,我试着沉默我妈。天啊,再也没有比这更糟糕的事儿了!

Try that again

再试一次

卡牌大师 - 崔斯特

Lady Luck is smiling

幸运女神在微笑

Pick a card.

选牌吧!

Doin it!

正做着呢!

Deal'em.

出牌吧!

It's my lucky day.

今天是我的幸运日!

I reckon...

我算算……

It's all in the cards

一切尽在卡牌之中。

Just the luck of the draw...

纯看手气了……

A twist of... Fate

命运……被扭曲了……

Only two Jokers in the deck and I get dealt you

什么?找我算命?别开玩笑了!我可不会什么塔罗牌!

The house always wins

顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意!

铁大使 - 波比

There will be peace

这里会和平的。

Fighting is serious business!

战斗是非常严肃的事情。

I'll settle this issue!

我会解决这个问题的!

Their defeat is non-negotiable!

他们的失败是不容置疑的!

Let me demonstrate hammer diplomacy!

让我来示范一下,什么叫做铁锤外交!

They'll beg for peace!

他们会乞求和平的!

If it is necessary.

如果必要的话。

Where words fail, my hammer will prevail!

如果语言劝说没有用的话,我的铁锤就会继续劝说!

Jokes? I don’t know any jokes.

笑话?我真的不会讲笑话……

If it will bring peace.

如果它能带来和平。

Valoran will know harmony

瓦罗然将会知道什么是和谐

We are in accord, summoner.

我们想法一致,召唤师。

My convictions will not falter

我的信仰从来不会动摇!

Immediately

要赶快!

Agreed

同意

Slow down, it takes me twice as many steps!

慢点儿!我得迈两步才能追得上你的一步!

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

你们干嘛不直接缴械投降呢

不祥之刃 - 卡特琳娜

Violence solves everything

暴力可以解决一切。

My pleasure

我很乐意。

Let the bloodshed begin

开始大杀特杀吧!

Brutality, my favorite…

野蛮行径,我的最爱……

Blood for Noxus

诺克萨斯万岁!

Without mercy

不要心存怜悯!

Is that fear I smell?

我闻到的是恐惧么?

Knives are a girl's best friend

匕首是一个女孩最好的朋友。 不是棍子吗?

Ready for trouble?

准备好应付麻烦了么?

Your choices please me, for now

到目前为止,你的选择都让我十分满意。

Intriguing

非常迷人……

Don't test your luck, summoner

不要测试你的运气,召唤师!

Fine

好吧

If you insist

如果你坚持的话

Mother always said, "Don't shunpo with knives..."

妈妈常说:“瞬步的时候不要带着匕首……”

Please, make me hurt you

拜托了,让我扁你们一顿吧。

蒸汽机器人 - 布里兹

Fired up and ready to serve.

发动机已启动,随时可以出发!

Metal is harder than flesh.

金属比血肉更硬。

Bone is a poor alternative.

骨头,只是可怜的替代品。

Look, you're leaking.

看,你正在漏油。

Your steam is escaping.

你的蒸汽正在泄漏。

Quake in fear, fleshling.

在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。

Does that hurt?

刚才那一下疼吗?

Exterminate! Exterminate!

消灭!统统消灭!

Malfunction… systems powering down…

发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)

I put the "go" in "golem". <pause> That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.

召唤师,我想变形……

Precisely.

要精确。

I remain focused.

我还在听。

The magic calls to me.

魔法在呼唤着我。

A rolling golem gathers no rust.

多多活动,就不会生锈。

As long as it takes.

顺其自然。

Magic and steam, guide me!

魔法和蒸汽指引着我!

I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?

我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?

The time of man has come to an end.

人类的时代该结束了

审判天使 - 凯尔

Lead me to battle!

迎接审判吧!

Into the fray!

若想解决纷争,必先陷入纷争!

Who's next?

下一个是谁?

I go to be judged

我将被审判……

Are you sure you're not in the wrong league?

咦?谁把我的炉石给拿走了?

An eye for an eye!

以眼还眼,以牙还牙!

Your time has come!

你们的时辰到了!

Come here! I'll teach you all about the afterlife.

快过来吧!我会告诉你们有关来世的一切

首领之傲 - 厄加特

Destination received.

目的地已收到

Cannot rest

不能休息

End this misery

终结这次苦难吧

They will know fear

他们会知道害怕的

The gift of eternal pain

永恒痛苦的赠品。

Systems ready.

系统就绪。

The fortunate will be eradicated

幸运将会被根除。

Existence is torment

生存,就是折磨。

Hydraulics activated.

液压系统已开启。

The loyal heart beats eternal.

忠诚之心永不停息。

Execute.

处决!

I detect the presence of scum

我侦测到渣滓的存在。

Only I will remain

只会剩我一个。

They are condemned.

他们被判有罪!

Must. Punish.

必须。惩罚。

Death is the only escape

死亡是唯一的解脱。

Time to see my ugly side.

是时候看我丑陋的一面了。

There's no coming back from your demise.

你们会死得很干脆的。

Fear? No, I am the mind-killer

恐惧?不,我是意志的克星。

You can't beat me, so join me, I need a good pair of legs.

你打不过我的,所以加入我吧,我需要一双好腿! 亲,您的腿还不够多吗?

Eternal life… endless torture

永恒的生命……无尽的折磨…