1.再逼我,再逼我就装死给你看!
Don't push me further,or I'll drop dead!
2.鄙视我的人那么多,你算老几?
So many people despise me,you are just one small fraction of them.
3.交给我你就不用放心了,没有错不了的事!
If you let me do it,don't sleep tonight because there is nothing that is not going to go wrong.
4.别紧张,我不是什么好人......
Don't worry,I'm no good guy.
5.别谢,谢完还怎么好意思向你收钱啊!
Don't thank me,or else how am I supposed to collect fees from you?
6.别和我说放马过来----我是阿凡提!
Don't tell me to bring it on---I'm Apandi!
7.你都不理我,那我成狗不理了!
If you don't answer me,then I will not be answered by a dog.
8.明月几时有,去问易中天!
When will the moon come out?Ask Yi Zhongtian.
9.够不着吧,左脚踩右脚上试试
You cannot reach it?Place your left foot over your right foot.
10.有的人活着,她已经死了.有的人活着,他早该死了!
Someone,even though alive,is already dead.Someone,even though alive,should have died.
11.你说...你喜欢我?其实...我一开始...其实我也...唉跟你说了吧,其实我也挺喜欢我自己的.
You said--you like me?Actually,I have--I also---tell you the truth,I also like myself.
12.你是喝水,还是喝水,还是喝水?随你挑!
You want to drink or drink or drink?Take your pick.
13.哎该说的说,不该说的小声说.
Say what need to be said loudly,say what should not be said softly.
14.子曾经曰过:不要把我对你的容忍当成你不要脸的资本!
Confucius said:don't treat my patience towards you as your right to be shameless.
15.别以为我长的帅就认为我遥不可及高不可攀,其实我是海纳百川啊.
Don't think I am not reachable because I am handsome,actually I am welcome to all.
16.今天天气不错,又刮风又下雨的.
The weather today is nice,windy and raining.
17.作为失败的典型,你实在是太成功了!
You are too successful as a failed model.
18.三个皮匠的脚臭死一个诸葛亮.
Feet of three smiths suffocate Zhu Geliang.
19.在这个红叶枫了的金秋......
In this golden autumn where the leaves are red.
20.再烦我就把你绑草船上借箭去!
If you trouble me anymore,I'll throw you over board to be used as a scarecrow.
21.风萧萧兮易水寒,欠了钱兮你要还!
The wind blows,the water flows,the money lent to you,you have to return.
22.A:去哪吃?我没钱了.
B:下馆子吧,我请----水管子.
A:Where to eat?I've no money.
B:Let's go to a restaurant.The treat is on me--to a pipe.
23.A:此仇不报难咽下这口恶气啊.
B:那怎么才能让你咽气啊?
A:I can't just let this pass away.
B:Then will make you pass away?
24.书山有路先干为净,学海无涯八宝作粥.
The way to a mountain of books is to drink,the way to cross a sea of knowledge is porridge.
25.世界是我们的,也是儿子们的,但最终是那帮孙子们的.
The world is ours,our sons',but finally the grandsons'.
26.这鞋多少钱一斤?
How much is one kilogram of these shoes?
27.当初真是瞎了我的狗眼...
I really blinded my doggy eyes.
28.这个盲人难道是个瞎子?
Is this blind man blind?
自己翻译的,希望答案对你有用。要求加分!
28.这个盲人难道是个瞎子?