笑话大全网 - 冷笑话大全 - 疯狂动物城树懒那段的英语版

疯狂动物城树懒那段的英语版

You said this was going to be quick!

你说这会很快的!

What, are you saying just because he's a sloth he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.

什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。

Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.

闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。

Nice to... see you... too.

我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.

嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。

Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.

啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?

嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你好吗?

I am... doing... just.. Fine? as well.. as.. I can.. be... What... Hang in there. can I... do... Well, I was hoping you could run a plate... for you... Well, I was hoping you could... ...today?

我是...做...只是..好? 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...什么... 坚持住。我... 可以... 做的... 好吧,我希望你能帮我查个车牌...为你... 嗯,我希望你能.....今天?

Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.

好吧,我希望你能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

Sure... What's the... plate... 29T... Number?

当然... 什么......车牌 29T...数字?

29THD03.

29THD03。

2... 9... THD03.

2... 9... THD03。

T... HD03.

T... HD03。

H... D03.

H... D03。

D... Mmhm. 03.

D... 嗯。03。

0... 3!

0... 3!

Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? No!

嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗? 不!

Sure.

当然。

What do you call a threehumped camel?

你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

I don't know. What do you call... Threehumped camel. a threehumped... camel?

我不.....知道叫什么...三双峰驼。 一只三个驼峰的骆驼...?

Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...

怀孕的。哈 哈 哈 哈......

Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?

呵呵。是的,很搞笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?

Hey... Wait, wait! Priscilla! Oh, no!

嘿... 等等,等等!波希拉! 不好了!

Yes... Flash? What... do.. No... you call... A threehumped camel? Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... three... humped...

是的...闪光? 什么事....不... 你怎么叫......一只三个驼峰的骆驼?怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!拜托... 三... 驼峰...

Here... you... Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you! 29THD03. ...go.

在这里... 你... 是的!是啊!快点,谢谢!29THD03。 ...走。

It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.

它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!

就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿车在极地区!

It's in Tundratown!

在极地区!

Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.

搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!

快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天黑了?