- 我不想要你这样 - -
Bella:I want you. Always.
可我想要你 永远
Edward:I'm not gonna end your life for you.
我绝不会为你而结束你生命
Bella:I'm dying already.
可我一直在接近死亡啊
Bella:Every second, I get closer.
每一秒 我都在接近死亡
Bella:Older.
逐渐衰老
Edward:That's the way it's supposed to be.
你就应该是这样子的
Bella:Alice said that she saw me like you.
爱丽丝说她预感到我 就像预感到你一样
Edward:I heard her. Her visions change.
- 我听到了 - 她的预感是会变的 -
Bella:Yeah, based on what people decide.
是啊 那得看人们怎么决定的
Bella:I've decided.
我已下定决心 Edward:So that's what you dream about.
你就一直梦想这样
Edward:Becoming a monster.
变成一个恶魔
Bella:I dream about being with you forever.
我梦想着能永远陪在你身边
Bella:Forever?
永远
Edward:And you're ready right now?
那你现在准备好了吗
Edward:Yes.
是的
Edward:Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
难道和我度过漫长而幸福的一生还不够吗
Bella:For now.
就现在
BELLA. ; No one will surrender tonight,
今晚谁也不会投降…
but I won't give in.
但我也不会屈服
I know what I want.
我知道我期望的是什么