笑话大全网 - 笑话段子 - 大学二人英语对话

大学二人英语对话

 在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

大学二人英语对话篇1

 Eric: Do you like Korean songs?

 你喜欢韩国歌曲吗?

 Zicci: Yes, very much. Chae Yeon is my favorite singer.

 是的,非常喜欢。蔡妍是我最喜欢的歌手。

 Eric: Really? How much do you know about her?

 是吗?那你对她了解多少呢?

 Zicci: As far as I know, she rose to fame with her hit single "Two of Us" in 2004.

 据我所知,她在2004年凭借主打单曲《两个人》而成名。

 Eric: That's right. Initially, she was simply viewed as yet another "sexy concept" singer, as many female singers were at that time. However, she had a fairly successful debut. She proved to be a great dancer, and she showed off her vocals in her ballad songs and live performances. That's her specialty.

 对。最初,她被简单地认为是又一个走?性感路线?的歌手,就像当时的很多女歌手那样。然而,她首次登台演出就获得了神话般地成功。她证明了自己是一个非常厉害的舞者,并在民谣和现场表演中展示了她的唱功。那就是她的独特之处。

 Zicci: Wow, I didn't expect that you should know so much about her.

 哇塞,我没想到你竟然对她了解这么多。

大学二人英语对话篇2

 Eric: For a long time, I've been considering my future life.

 很长一段时间,我都在考虑自己未来的生活。

 Zicci: So what are you expecting for your future?

 那么你期待自己的未来应该是个什么样子呢?

 Eric: Well, this is really a big question. I want to be a successful business man but things make me feel upset.

 嗯,这还真是一个大问题。我想成为一位成功的商人,但事情总让我失望。

 Zicci: Maybe it's your problem. Do you have any goals and plans?

 也许问题出在你自己。你有目标和计划吗?

 Eric: Honestly I'm not sure what my goal is. But I'm very interested in English .

 老实说,我不确定自己的目标是什么。但我对英语很感兴趣。

 Zicci: If you're willing to help people who want to learn English, then I think you can find your goal.

 如果你愿意帮助那些想学英语的人,那么我认为你是可以找到自己的目标的。

 Eirc: Yes, you're right. English Club is for people who want to learn English. I will do my best to help them and also improve my own English level at the same time.

 是啊,你说对了。英语俱乐部就是献给想要学英语的人们的。我会尽最大努力去帮助他们,与此同时我也能提高自己的英语水平。

大学二人英语对话篇3

 Ann: What are you reading?

 你在看什么?

 Lily: Newspaper. Do you remember the accident happening last month when we passed by?

 报纸,你记得上个月的那个车祸,我们碰巧经过的那个吗?

 Ann: Yes, I read it again on the newspaper next day. I remember the peace breaker was a drunken man.

 记得,我在隔天报纸上也看到。我记得肇事者是个喝醉的男人。

 Lily: That?s right. Look, this is the judgment.

 对的。看,这是判决。

 Ann: Wow, the judge sentenced him to 3 years? important.

 哇,法官判他三年监禁。

 Lily: You look surprised. What?s wrong?

 你看起来很惊讶,怎么了?

 Ann: I don?t think it a fair judgment. Three years is too much.

 我认为这个判决不公平。三年太重了。

 Lily: You mustn?t have read it carefully. He also committed defalcation at the same time.

 你一定没认真看,他同时还犯了挪用公款的罪。

 Ann: Oh, I see. It?s here.

 哦,我看到了,在这。

 Lily: Trust the judge. The judgment is fair. So, shall we start our job?

 相信法官,判决很公平。那么,我们可以开始工作了吗?