笑话大全网 - 幽默笑话 - 翻译一下,谢

翻译一下,谢

这段话像是个恋爱中的人的呓语。

---------------

I thought u knew me...

我想你了解我...

I thought u would understand that after what happened to me, that I would NEVER think that way.

我相信你应该明白了后来我发生了什么事,我从未那么想过的。

But to my surprise...Ha whatever it always comes to this.

但是,使我惊奇的是...哈,不管怎样它总会变成这样。

When u think someone finally knows u then BAM! Ha nop that wasn't the truth.

当你相信某人终于了解你的时候,然后,呯!啊!不!这不是真的!

Look Im not blaming u 4 anything.

哦,我并不是在为某事而责备你。

I guess Im just hard 2 BE understood...

我想这是我太不容易被理解了...

And I said to myself"fianlly,Im free of my nightmares!"

我对我自己说:“我终于离开这个恶梦了!”

What a joke...

真是笑话...

But Im not saying this to u, I dont blame u, IM hard...

我并没有对你说这些、我并没有责备你、我不容易(被理解)...

And i guess Ill have to live with that... no problem, piece of cake

同时,我猜想我将要和这些生活在一起....没问题,都会解决的