笑话大全网 - 笑话段子 - 天神右翼

天神右翼

天神右翼,文采连翩,佳句迭出,感人至深。在下主修翻译,不揣简陋,将部分佳句译成英文,如有疏漏,还望各位雅正。

主要时态均用一般现在时,以增强现场感。

一个人拥有什么,他就会崇拜什么。

One worships what he owns.

时刻告诉自己,没有人会否认,世界终将是我的。

I keep telling myself: no one denies that the world will ultimately be mine.

这世界上总有一些孩子不被爱,而我爱他们。

There are always some loveless children in the world, but I love them. (loveless 也指not loved -- Webster’s Collegiate English Dictionary 13th edition)

当代情侣关系的三个阶段,总***九字:吻关系。性关系。没关系。

Modern love has three stages of relationship: kiss relationship, sex relationship and no relationship.

每一笔勾勒,每一抹痕迹,似乎都记载着跨越千年万载的思念。

Every brush and stroke seem to record his love through thousands of years.

打开真实的门扉,画出悲伤的开始。

Open the door to truth for the beginning of misery.

只要有自己的地方,都是天堂。

Heaven is where I am.

我不怕困难,困难就怕我。

Troubles fear me as long as I don’t fear them.

不要叹气。每叹一口气,就会少一分自信。

Don’t sigh. The more you sign, the more confidence you lose.

要时刻提醒自己,我无所不能。

I keep reminding myself that I am omnipotent.

只要念着他的名字,就会觉得自己真的能变得坚强,非常非常坚强。

Just read his name and I grow in strength.

大片大片的曼珠沙华。一天一天,它们越来越浓烈,越来越悲伤。

The red spider lilies spread unendingly. Day by day they grow more and more densely and sadly.

曼珠沙华是罪孽。美丽,妖艳,尽管绝望,可它依然散发出罂粟的芬芳。

The red spider lilies symbolize sin. Beautiful, enchanting although desperate, they diffuse poppy-like fragrance.

就像年少时单纯的心愿,和不可能实现的誓言。就像站在彼岸的你,和站在此岸的我。

It is like the innocent wishes of young people and the promises that can never be realized, like you and me separated by the eternal river.

世界在舞蹈。我祈祷着飞蛾扑火的毁灭。

The world is dancing. I pray for desperate destruction.

钟声沙哑,从广场塔楼响起,一下下在空中哀鸣,像发自远方世界的叹息。微风飘泊无依,扑击着沉沉的玻璃窗,如同奏起古老的挽歌。

The coarse bell resounds sadly from the square tower as if it came from a world faraway. Aimless Breeze flaps against the heavy glass windows like playing an ancient elegy.

身后一阵阵喧哗声,欢呼声,回荡在圣殿华丽的穹顶下,帝都缥缈的烟云中。沸天震地,长长远远,就像婚礼时的祝福,伴随着世纪敲响的,幸福的钟声。

Noises and acclaims behind resound deafeningly under the sanctuary dome amid the misty clouds of the capital like the happy wedding bell at the turn of the century.

褪尽红尘万物,自混沌中走来。

He walks from the chaos, the world fading away behind him.

贪婪?这就是人性,你既然拥有它,为什么不面对?

Greed? That is part of human nature. Why don’t you face it since you possess it?

完美的世界,不完美的灵魂。

A perfect world full of imperfect souls.

自由的意义,就是永远都不用说抱歉。

Freedom means never having to apologize.

这个世界上,背叛只是迟早的事情。

Betrayal comes sooner or later.

天上的星星,地上的眼睛。

雾散,梦醒,我终于看见真实。那是千帆过尽的沉寂。

The stars in the heaven look into my eyes.

The fog dispersed, my dream shattered, I finally see the truth. It is silence after everything.

偶尔走过我们走过的地方,告诉自己,我们曾经幸福,很幸福。

Occasionally I walk past where we used to walk. I tell myself we used to be happy, very happy.

千年万年过去,他于这一头,我于那一头。生生的两端,我们彼此站成了岸。

Thousands of years have passed. We stand on the opposite banks of the eternal river till we had become the shores.

每个人都是自己的上帝。

Everyone is his own god.

我早已能勇敢地面对失去你的生活,早已习惯在一个人的夜晚微笑着想你。

I had already learned to face life without you bravely and think about you alone at night smilingly.

我只希望你能越来越幸福。

I only hope that you will be happier and happier.

这个世界不会允许英雄存在,谱写历史的人,都是杀掉英雄的人。

The world does not allow heroes to exist. Those who write history are those who kill heroes.

残雪流华千里。

The lingering snow spreads for thousands of miles.

水声潺潺,就像灵魂呐喊的声音。

The gurgling of the brook is like the crying of souls.

所有的感伤,总会留下一丝快乐的线索。

所有的遗憾,总会留下一处完美的角落。

All the sadness will end with traces of happiness; all the regret will leave behind a perfect corner.

神说,爱是我们去世时惟一能够带走的东西,它使得死亡变得如此从容。

God says that death is nothing in front of love, which is the only thing we take away when we die.

历史的真相就是,傻子跟着疯子走。

The true of history is that stupid men follow madmen.

碎星沉落在海的中央,悠扬的歌曲在心中飞扬。

Broken stars fall into the heart of sea; melodious songs fly in the heart of mine.

星空下的黑天鹅,在黑夜中深思,在黑夜中叹息。

The black swan is contemplating and sighing under the starry night sky.

回忆是一座桥,却是通向寂寞的牢。

Memory is a bridge which only leads to the prison of loneliness.

从小就受人嘲笑。

自卑,却总是喜欢伪装成天不怕地不怕的模样。

明知道自己渺小,却总是告诉自己,自己是无所不能的。

讨厌这样的自己,讨厌付出总得不到回报。

一次一次放下自尊,乞讨来的,却不是爱情。

他很温柔,却不肯将心给你。

He was jeered at since he was young.

Though self-abased, he always likes to put on an indomitable mask.

He knows he is negligible, but he keeps telling himself that he is omnipotent.

He hates himself like this, hates the fact that his efforts never get rewarded.

He lays down self-esteem again and again in beg of love, which he never gets.

The man he loves is very gentle, but he refuses to give out his heart.

因为不讨喜,所以总是做一些过分的事,只是想要引起别人的注意。但因此,更加惹人讨厌,实在幼稚又任性。

那样的话说不出口。

很孤单,非常的孤单。

He is not popular, so he often goes too far only to arouse others’ attention, only to make himself more despicable. A na?ve and headstrong child indeed.

He couldn’t utter words like that.

He feels bitterly lonely.

一直一个人走,总算在深暗的洞穴中找到一丝光亮。

那一丝光亮,却不曾属于自己。

到头来,他很平淡地告诉你,我从来不曾爱过你。

He walks alone in the dark cave until he finally finds a ray of light.

But that ray of light never belongs to him.

In the end, he is told that the man he loves has never loved him.

只有想起你的时候,才觉得寂寞。

越是想你,就越觉得寂寞。

但是,不要觉得内疚,我会学着长大。

I feel lonely only when I think of you.

The more I think of you, the lonelier I feel.

But please do not feel regretful, for I will learn to grow up.

人生由绚烂变为平淡,再由平淡趋于更加平淡,漫漫长路,一个人走过,无非是为了解它有多么短暂。

Gorgeous life turns dull, and dull life turns duller. I walk through the lengthy road only to understand how short it is.

我时刻都能感受到,你在我的生命里。

For feel every moment I can that you are in my life.

我真的在用心去记住他,非常非常努力。

可是,渐渐的,我发现关于他的,甚至连幸福的滋味也都忘却。我能记住的,只有这种拼命想要记起他的感觉。

I really try hard to remember him.

But I gradually realize that I have forgotten everything about him, including my good time with him. The only thing I can remember is the feeling of trying desperately to remember him.

强烈呼吁纸大出天神的英文版!这样我们既能学英语,又能学翻译,一举两得啊。让英文是母语的翻译来译吧,前提是热爱天神,热爱纸大,中英文俱佳,有文学激情。请注意:母语必须是英文,否则翻译不好的。